Endpoint to check the verififaction level of the user. At the moment the only additional level is the eID solution, which will be returned as a level of 5. If a User is not verified, ie has no level above registeed user, 404 error will be returned.
required path parameter
curl https://login.schibsted.com/api/2/user/1337/level -G
This endpoint supports the JSON response format.
Returns a verification level and user_id
What does this describe
Schibsted account User Id
Level informs about what level of verifiecation we have on the user. A value of 5 means that the user has an active eID (Bank ID) verification.
The check mark ✓ indicates that the field always contains a valid non-empty value.
Some HTTP response codes are used for multiple error situations. There is no consistent way to tell these apart, but the error object will contain a textual explanation of the reason for the error. For explanation on OAuth related failures and errors see OAuth authentication failures.
- 401 Unauthorized You don't have administration rights for this client.
- 401 Unauthorized Your client doesn't have administration rights for this client.
- 403 Forbidden Client is not authorized to access this API endpoint. Contact Schibsted account to request access.
- 403 Forbidden Requesting IP is not whitelisted
- 403 Forbidden Token is not authorized to access this user
- 404 Not Found Unknown client ID
- 404 Not Found Client ID mismatch. The client making the request is no the owner of this resource, and does not have administrative privileges for it.
- 404 Not Found User not verified
- 420 Request Ratelimit exceeded
Do you have questions, or just want to contribute some newly gained insight? Want to share an example? Please leave a comment. Our team reads and responds to every question. Additionally, your experience can help others using Schibsted account, and it can help us continuously improve our documentation.