required path parameter
curl https://login.schibsted.com/api/2/client/4321abc00000000000000000/teasers -G \ -H "Authorization: Bearer [access token]"
This endpoint supports the JSON response format.
Returns a list of client teasers
Description of teaser
Teaser content in Markdown format
Teaser content in HTML format
Filename of teaser
Flag if teaser is active or not
Slug for teaser
Time of last update
Time of creation
Some HTTP response codes are used for multiple error situations. There is no consistent way to tell these apart, but the error object will contain a textual explanation of the reason for the error. For explanation on OAuth related failures and errors see OAuth authentication failures.
- 401 Unauthorized You don't have administration rights for this client.
- 401 Unauthorized Your client doesn't have administration rights for this client.
- 403 Forbidden Client is not authorized to access this API endpoint. Contact Schibsted account to request access.
- 403 Forbidden Requesting IP is not whitelisted
- 403 Forbidden Token does not have access to this client
- 403 Forbidden Access token rejected
- 404 Not Found Unknown client ID
- 404 Not Found Client ID mismatch. The client making the request is no the owner of this resource, and does not have administrative privileges for it.
- 404 Not Found Client not found
- 420 Request Ratelimit exceeded