Requires authentication with server or user access token.
Get count of users that have access to specific asset. Will be available in version
required path parameter
ID of the asset to associate data with
curl https://login.schibsted.com/api/2/asset/1337/users/count -G \ -H "Authorization: Bearer [access token]"
This endpoint supports the JSON response format.
Returns count of users with access to asset
Defines user access to the asset.
The ID of the merchant the client belongs to
Access expiration date
Asset access current status
The time the access was last updated
The time the access was created
The check mark ✓ indicates that the field always contains a valid non-empty value.
Asset Access status
An enum, with the following possible values:
Some HTTP response codes are used for multiple error situations. There is no consistent way to tell these apart, but the error object will contain a textual explanation of the reason for the error. For explanation on OAuth related failures and errors see OAuth authentication failures.
- 401 Unauthorized You don't have administration rights for this client.
- 401 Unauthorized Your client doesn't have administration rights for this client.
- 403 Forbidden Client is not authorized to access this API endpoint. Contact Schibsted account to request access.
- 403 Forbidden Requesting IP is not whitelisted
- 403 Forbidden Asset is not accessed by any user
- 403 Forbidden Access token rejected
- 404 Not Found Unknown client ID
- 404 Not Found Client ID mismatch. The client making the request is no the owner of this resource, and does not have administrative privileges for it.
- 420 Request Ratelimit exceeded
Do you have questions, or just want to contribute some newly gained insight? Want to share an example? Please leave a comment. Our team reads and responds to every question. Additionally, your experience can help others using Schibsted account, and it can help us continuously improve our documentation.